Saturday, December 12, 2009

Research Proposal

I plan to research the history of the Baltimore Colts, how the franchise affected the city of Baltimore, and how the city of Baltimore affected the franchise.
I plan to separate my research into six different sections. I will research each section's topic and at the end of that research I will submit a 500 word segment of my official research.
The first segment of my research will concentrate on the beginning of the Colts and "The Greatest Game Ever Played." The second segment will focus on the Heyday of the Baltimore Colts and Baltimore at the time. The third segment will concentrate on the decline of the Colts franchise and the decline of Baltimore at the time- including dissatisfaction with Memorial Stadium. The fourth segment will concentrate on offers received by the Colts, the Colts leaving Baltimore, and the reactions of Baltimoreans. The fifth segment will concentrate on the aftermath of the Colts leaving and feelings today. In the sixth segment I will draw conclusions from all of my research.
To research this project I will consult books on the topic, websites, online databases, DVDs, newspapers, and the Sports Legends Museum.

No comments:

Post a Comment